Beginning in 2024, Cummins will apply fuel-agnostic technologies across its X, L, and B-Series engine platforms. Diesel, natural gas, and hydrogen internal combustion engine offerings aim to help the transition to zero-emission powertrains. The path to a zero-emission destination in trucking is transitory and based on options that fit specific Read more...
An MK 88 Plus belonging to crane service provider Nolte Auto-Krane has completed a lifting marathon as part of a structural inspection of the North Sea barrage near Husum, Germany. During its eight-week assignment, the Liebherr crane lifted more than 1,800 loads of various types. The placing of the stop gates alone entailed the machine completing Read more...
After 12 years and more than 200 units produced, the Liebherr LR 1600/2 crawler crane now has a successor. Liebherr has unveiled the new LR 1700-1.0, featuring a maximum lifting capacity of 700 tonnes. Liebherr has completely redesigned the base machine for the new LR 1700-1.0 based on the dimensions of the LR 1600/2. Its track width is slightly Read more...
Show per page
- Caterpillar 988 GC Wheel Loader
- The CTL Features Rental Companies Should Include In Their Fleet
- First Look: John Deere’s Prototype 850 X-Tier Hybrid E-Drive Dozer
- Caterpillar Marks 130 years Of Rope Shovels, Dredges, And More At Wisconsin Facility
- Cat Offers New 988 GC Wheel Loader At Lower Cost Yet Same 12-Ton Payload