Beginning in 2024, Cummins will apply fuel-agnostic technologies across its X, L, and B-Series engine platforms. Diesel, natural gas, and hydrogen internal combustion engine offerings aim to help the transition to zero-emission powertrains. The path to a zero-emission destination in trucking is transitory and based on options that fit specific Read more...
An MK 88 Plus belonging to crane service provider Nolte Auto-Krane has completed a lifting marathon as part of a structural inspection of the North Sea barrage near Husum, Germany. During its eight-week assignment, the Liebherr crane lifted more than 1,800 loads of various types. The placing of the stop gates alone entailed the machine completing Read more...
After 12 years and more than 200 units produced, the Liebherr LR 1600/2 crawler crane now has a successor. Liebherr has unveiled the new LR 1700-1.0, featuring a maximum lifting capacity of 700 tonnes. Liebherr has completely redesigned the base machine for the new LR 1700-1.0 based on the dimensions of the LR 1600/2. Its track width is slightly Read more...
Show per page
- JCB Returns To North American Paving Market With Tandem Rollers
- Kubota’s New RTV-X1130 Features Multi-Adjustable 6-Foot Cargo Bed
- Hitachi Upgrades Zaxis-7 Medium, Large Excavators
- Kubota Reveals New 8-Ton KX080-5 Compact Excavator at World of Concrete
- Komatsu Brings Its Largest Motor Grader, The GD955-7, To U.S.